History Made In Britain│First Pregnant Man Delivers Baby Girl [Caesarean ]

History has been made in in Britain as 21 year old man has become the first to give Birth after he suspended his sex transition, got a sperm donor and became pregnant last year ending.
Hayden Cross, who has made global headlines with the announcement of his pregnancy has now delivered a Baby Girl by caesarean. "Shes perfect in every way...she is so good. I'm so lucky," Cross in his words.

Hayden-Cross-with-baby-girl

Cross now plans to return to complete his gender realignment as soon as possible. The proud father was born a girl named Paige, 21 years ago. Cross, from Gloucester, had said earlier, "I faced the prospect of not becoming the man I'm supposed to be, physically, or a dad. So I didn't feel like I had any choice but to have a baby now then get back to transitioning."

"In September I got pregnant by a sperm donation. I found the donor on the internet. I looked on Facebook for a group and found one, its been shut down now. I didn't have to pay," Cross had said. Gender transition treatment costs the NHS on average 29,000 pounds per patient. Now in 2017, Cross joins Thomas Beatie (the first man to give birth in the US in 2008).






Also Read : EFE Big Brother Naija faces ridiculous challenges from his Fans

Subscribe for more Updates




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Yahoo Mail│(www.mail.yahoo.com)│Sign up

Yahoo Mail:Recover Password│Unlock your mail